Friday 23 October 2009

23/10/09



Hey everyone, CJR again, im sorry ive not posted every day, i just wasnt on runescape yesterday due to family issues so i had nothing to post about. Anyway, today i was doing a quest (Clock Tower) with my good friend Aximili E I (which i will mention later in this blog post) I done the quest with ease, while Aximili got lost as he was thinking it was RSC! :)

I want to thank Merch Gwyar and Aximili E I for posting an article about me!
I joined canting, said hi, and there it was! somebody says this (look at picture :) ) I found out Helm360, Aquarianpixi and TheArcturus1 were reading my blog! woohoo! Kudos to them.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on quest completed! Clock tower was a lot of fun. I have to admit I got lost in there too, and I knew I wasn't on RSC and I had a guide in front of me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice that Full of Pie has you on her blog roll too? :D

    Congratulations on completing Clock Tower. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. See? You got readers! I didn't post an article about you... yet... I got a bunch of posts on my slate but I may get something out Sun(unless I'm speedy Gonzales tomorrow...)

    ReplyDelete